Monday 2 June 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 2 | 20 Facts About Me

For the second day of the June challenge I have to tell you 20 facts about myself. Trying to think of things that aren't too embarrassing isn't going to be easy!


1)   I am just over 6ft tall. When I was a child my predicted height was somewhere around the 6ft 4 mark, so the Dr gave me hormone tablets to stunt my growth. I really like being tall though and never stoop to make myself shorter.

2)   My favourite food is pizza, particularly with Vegusto Cheese Sauce. I like it completely loaded with as many veggies as I can fit on there.

3)   I've never had a stamp in my passport. Even though I have been to quite a few countries in the EU, I've never been outside here.

4)   My Favourite flowers are peonies. I'm not keen on flowers like carnations, for some reason to me they look messy.

5)   I do my nails a ridiculous number of times per week. Sometimes I will do them every night, I find it really relaxing.

6)   Even though I have never been on one, I've always wanted a motor bike.

7)   My favourite movie genre is sci-fi / fantasy. I love being taken away from reality and transported to another world.

8)   I have always had more male friends than female. I don't know why that is, I have nothing against girls, I just seem to have more in common with boys.

9)   I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 7 years. I used to go clubbing every week, sometimes up to 4 times a week, but I started to dislike how being drunk felt so haven't touched a drop for years.

10)  As a hobby I really like to craft. I enjoy making jewellery but my favourite thing is to decoupage.

11)  I love comics, in particular Marvel. I have a growing collection and my favourite are X-Men, I also love superhero films.

12)  The last band I saw play live was Me First and the Gimme Gimme's. My friend introduced me to them years ago and they've become one of my favourite bands since.

13)  The first car I bought for myself was a blue Vauxhall Astra called Eeyore.

14)  After I finished college I was accepted to university, but never told my parents. My brother was starting the same year and I didn't want to put financial pressure on them so I got a job instead.

15)  I don't particularly like animals. As a vegan I feel as if I should like all living creatures, but in reality there are some that I really don't like and others that I am scared of.

16)  I have a couple of really bad phobias. I don't mean fears, I mean freeze on the spot, shake in my shoes, burst into tears phobias.

17)  I'm mixed race, and possibly the palest mixed race girl you'll ever see. My Mum is Welsh and my Dad's heritage is African.

18)  I'm single and have been for a long time.

19)  I have two pets, a dog called Cherry (who I introduced here) and a fish called Ishy. I had the fish before I went vegan and feel guilty every time I look at the bowl. He shouldn't be there, he should be out in the wild, but if I released him now he'd die.

20)  I always wanted to play rugby but can't because of my ligaments. I was chosen to play for my school (on the boys team) but my shoulder dislocated and could never play after that.

If you do this, or any other blog challenge, please link it below I'd love to read it.

Share:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Vegan Taff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig